duminică, 6 februarie 2011

He is Miz and is AWESOME!!=]]

Yaa!
Here Hikari. again ~
wa.wa. now, i wrote really late.. here is 15:13.. .
i wanted to write in the morning.. but today i woke up very late!!..
that`s really weird.. cuz me woke up.. something like 9-9:30 or 8..now depends.. 
but today i woke up at 12 !! ok. that`s really weird and for me.. i really don`t woke up ever at that time..
oh.. but i think ..i know the reason...
ya ya. i spend last night  too much time at pc. ya.. i know.. that`s no good.. but whatever^^ 
IS WEEKEND ~
ha ha. i talk with my bff Yoshi and with Kazuko :]]/ ok. i spend too much time on forum na =]]..whatever..i really laught with they... ya.. and then my mommy scream at me to go in bed.. Ok. What can i say.. Ok. i can not say anything :]] . cuz i know that she look my blog. So. No comment .Baka!Baka!
 Yes. And then i watch tv :]]. Ok. I will nott say what i watch.. ok  ?.for others ,they find something funny, but i do not. is just an sport ,ok?.. ya.. i think that i`m a big fan..ok. i really think that.
Ah.Ok. i will say. 
 I really like to watch wresling. And what?! Ya... and tonight i looked..
hmm.. what can i say now.. 
I just hope I have not disappointed anybody.
Oh. yes and one wishes to Miz !!Keep up the good work! AICHITERU !
                    ha ha.you know something? He is AWESOME!!
Hmm. I`m really dissapointed today.Cuz outside is very cold..and i think i can`t go at rink.Yes.
maybe next week`

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu