miercuri, 16 februarie 2011

 Today was 16 and just know that there are two days until Saturday - just remind you that I look forward to on Saturday, he did not, there's school ...
 Today I went really well. I have put some pennies in piggy banks, I took a French 10 - to be read as it is written with "f" petty, I did laugh at loser "emo"-who believe that instead of shampoo used motor oil - and ... that. Oh yeah, I also found the longest word I knew how far - .pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcaniconioza . - respect for who invented it, i think i did not sleep a week trying to pronounce it..
 Otherwise ... did nothing. Today was the same at school as any other day. They fought the same bibaduze, fought the same losers were reconciled same type with the same girl ... and nothing otherwise. I can say it was decent ... however I CAN.
However, our school is full of pants on 3 needles - that the fourth it looked in the cart-and dangerous girls face infection baskets - a perfect combination of cocalarus eternus

And to quote our unforgettable and much-adored teacher of chemistry: "Hey boy, boys, shut up and read it, otherwise stay stupid!"

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu