vineri, 11 februarie 2011

Binchou-tan: Poor Kawaii Binchou! ->.<-

 

Here's another kawaii anime I found. Actually, I've couple times watch it on animax long time ago. And I don;t really remember the whole story... ==' But, I can't stand not to share about this super cute creature! ->.<- Even the story is a little bit sad. But, it's REALLY REALLY kawaii!! This is a story about Binchou-tan daily life. She's a chibi-sized girl (I meant it! *bah*) She's a CHIBI-SIZED girl. Not get it yet? Let's make it clear! Binchou-tan is a SUPER MEGA ULTRA CHIBI-SIZED girl!!!!!!!! YEAP!! CHIBI!!!! *bah? bah? bah???? unclear me~~ =='*

She's poor and alone, but she lives to the fullest (I think, I can't describe it well --'). Well, based on my experiences watching it, I can't stop thinking about "OH!!! MY!!! She's so cute! so small!! Can I keep her or one of her friends in my house please?????" or "poor little binchou *sob* oh my!! how can be such cute little girl live a life like that???" T^T

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu