luni, 14 februarie 2011

Life.

 I feel like getting lost in the abyss of black, bloody gates are in front of me. Downhill slide into oblivion losing my faith in all things worldly. Nothing can free me from despair that my power dry. I slip into the unknown and endure punishment. I was wrong, now pay. I pay with my life and try not to forget who they are. A thick fog clouded the mind and I see waves of color as demon heads menacingly at me, hear ghostly whispers, screams of children torn with pain, agony and it snows I'm going to a slow death of my soul. I entered a universe devoid of feelings, I detached from all the happiness, I lost a devils abyss and cut me cold inside the harp sounds. Evil has won this time ... takes me to the earth, absorbs my being, the quintessence of life has changed!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu