duminică, 6 februarie 2011

No sleep

I think that i`m very bored. Yahh.Is 22:30.And me just sit and constantly change channels.I feel much better tonight.I don`t know, but i feel like  i have nothing under my had. I kept thinking last night that what  i will do at school.I don`t know..I know just i`m scared.I have no tests or something.. but i don`t know.I think that next week i will not stray so much at pc.Cuz` i have a lot to do at school..
Now sit and wait to make 24:00.Yes.I will watch wresling.Cu` tonight my Miz will have an important match.I can not miss it. Ha Ha.I think that i`m going crazy.But what can i do?! That`s me.. and..if yu want to be friends,yu must accept me how i am.
 Tom` school. I really don`t want see my colleagues.Or another ppl.I`m really confused now.
I`m really scared when i will go at school.I have a feeling i'll do something stupid.I hope i will don`t
Ok.Ok. I will do everything good!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu