sâmbătă, 5 februarie 2011

"A N D W H A T?.."

                                 How would it rain in a full moon night?  
Sky to run until my feet and kiss them every drop that would make my mouth. what if dreams could come true ... and I know I'm dreaming. if the wind would cause my mind space among the stars.  
                or I would want to lose me and not me ... I would never find me. 
Maybe it will snow this summer, maybe you love more than once ... or maybe it will end all. what would happen if I kill their love to believe in mine,  
              or I will kill them myself with too much love. like to laugh every day, crying every night? I hope to find that one or should I paint the green room ... 
                       when I can draw again, or burn my memories.  
           what happens to it if you could?  
   that would not play guitar?  
                 if I did not hear their music? 
                        like for them that I should not be?  
    I like them or not be? 
                if I dissolve?  
                      if we disappear
                             I ask: "what?" ...

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu